The COVID-19 situation has kept us on our toes with event planning. At this time we are planning to proceed. However, with the changing nature of the situation, we will not be collecting fee’s online.
To sign up for NAMFI 2020 please email Chris Mayer – firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the pilot, their guest, as well as the dates you intend to participate.
Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, we will be changing a few things to be compliant with Minnesota and Federal guidelines.
- The event is limited to AMA members and their guests. We are not opening the event to the general public.
- Per Minnesota guidelines, masks are not required for an outdoor event however social distancing will be required both on and off the flight line.
- Please separate your tents a minimum of 6 feet from your neighbor. A SMMAC club member will be available to assist you and answer any questions you may have
- At this point, we are unsure whether food and beverage will be available onsite.
- We will have a 40×40 foot storage tent available again this year.
- We will be opening registration shortly but at this time we are not accepting payments online.
- The registration fee at the event will be $40.00.
For more updates on the event please check the Facebook Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/322759708753129
If you have any general questions about NAMFI please contact Phil Schwartz